I WOULD LIKE TO BE PROVED WRONG
It seems to me that the following thoughts are not figments of my imagination.
* University entry requirements have become almost free wheeling. Standards have been abandoned.
* University students are not students. Students are money.
* It seems to me that tertiary education has entered the age of mediocrity.
* The standards issues have taken a deep southern dive over the years. So have graduate expectations. And that is a real worry.
* The dive is still happening.
* A ‘B+’ value now was a ‘C’ back then.
Please make me be wrong.