Women are the leaders and the key educators when it comes to the NT.
In Parliamentary terms:
On NT female leadership.
The NT Assembly (Parliament) has 25 members.
*The Chief Minister is male.
*The Deputy Chief Minister is female.
*The Opposition Leader is female.
* The Speaker is female.
* The ALP Government holds 15 seats. Eight are held by women, seven by
* There are nine ministers including the chief. Six are women.
* There are eight CLP opposition members. Three are women, five men.
* There arwe three independents, two are women.
* Of the 25 seats in the house, 12 are filled by women, 13 by men.
* Women fill all but one of the key positions in front bench roles.
Women lead the way in the NT.
To the rest of Australia: Eat your heart out.