More things to watch:
- ” One group, two group” should be “one group, two groups”.
- “How many groups are need?” should be “How many groups do we need”
- “You can do it” (statement) should be “Can you do it?” (question) when asking children if they are up to a particular challenge.
- “Do amount” should be “Do the amount” …. of work.
- “I am looking for people who is working.” Should be “I am looking for people who are working.”
- “Finish?”. Should be “Have you finished” or “I have finished”.
These are common errors we make everyday without even paying attention. Thanks for penning down these here. They are all noted.
Thank you for your comments and support Olubumni. I appreciate your support.
Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like an index of all my speech and speaking vignettes. I am happy to gift them to you and all others.