- “Andrew fix him up”: Should be “Andrew, please fix it up.”
- “You staying back for five minutes.”: Should be “You will be staying back for five minutes.”
- “Tell something about what you learned.”: Should be “Tell me (or us) something about what you have learned.”
- “Today the last one.” : Should be “Today is the last one.”
- “Are you talking something about your story?” You should have said “Are you talking about your story?”( The word ‘something’ was not needed.
- “Please come to sit on the floor” should be “Please come and sit on the floor.”
Great! Well done Henry. This is much needed at this time.
Thank you for your comment and support Olamitoyosi.